Lisa R. Bowles-Marone — Senior Associate
Senior Associate, Lisa R. Bowles-Marone, is a seasoned trial attorney that has always aggressively fought for her clients, and has obtained verdicts totaling over $100 million dollars. Ms. Bowles-Marone began her legal career as a paralegal and, after having 3 children, went to college and law school. Needless to say, Ms. Bowles-Marone knows how to multi-task, prioritize and get things done under the most difficult of circumstances. While in law school, Lisa continued working as a paralegal and also completed an externship with the Honorable Theodore A. Mckee, U.S.C.J., U.S. Court of Appeals for The Third Circuit where she helped author several Opinions. Ms. Bowles-Marone has received many awards including Super Lawyers Rising Star, Best in South Jersey as voted by her Peers, "Top Attorney", Pro Bono Roll of Honor, and Ms. Bowles-Marone was the first New Jersey law student to be recognized by the Philadelphia Trial Lawyers Association when she was awarded the James J. Manderino Award for Trial Advocacy.
Ms. Bowles-Marone focuses her practice on personal injury litigation.
- J.D., with honors, Rutgers, The State University Of New Jersey - School Of Law, Camden, NJ 2005
- B.S., with honors, Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ, 2002
- Paralegal Certification, summa cum laude, PJA Paralegal School, Upper Darby, Pa, 1991
- State of New Jersey
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- District of New Jersey
- Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. Court of Appeal for the Third Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association
- New Jersey Association for Justice (former Board Member)